'ME' Travels..............  

Posted by Nivedhida Devi

I was in a station "I"........
with a question "would i really need a journey?!"
but full of excitement
Eagerness........
Happiness........
Waited for "MY" express...

Speakers " MY express is arriving at the platform URself... "
With a smile
i entered my compartment
I wonder!!!
I'am the only one passenger..!!!
would i really need a journey...?!
Oh! I'am alone
How bore it will be....!!!!

A instructor with twinkling smile entered called "EXPERIENCE"
" You are not alone ...
You will be accompanied with famous personalities.... Mr.MISTAKE and Mr.HAPPY"

Mr.MISTAKE
He showed me a picture
In a great mood i started....
Oops the picture is depicting my mistakes...!!!!!!!
Unknown, Known mistakes......
He departed by saying a manthra
" Correct this and don't repeat this again"

Mr.HAPPY
He continued the picture
With a little confusion, about what this will be??!!
Hey my happy moments...
wishes, success, blessings, all good things about me..........
He departed by saying a manthra
"Repeat this again and again, don't give up.... "

My journey ended in the same station....
Standing with a question
" Should i really end my journey ??? !!!"
What You SAY........... ? :) ;)

5 comments

nah nive.. dont end this journey...
just continue to rock... as u ever... my best wishes....

nope nive ..u must carry on with the journey.....after all travelling is real fun na.. :)

oh.... sure.... :)
and got tickets for u people too.... :D

nice experiences nive....only these experiences keeps our journey safe and happy....let me also join in ur journey... :) :) :)

Hmm :) :) :) :) thank you :)
oh my pleasure.... :) :)
booked one train :) ha ha ha :D

Post a Comment

Followers

Time is Now...

Guests Stepped In :)